This advanced 3-day course provides a hands-on learning environment to take you from recognizing how radio energy is affected by noise and interference, to properly designing a WLAN according to industry recognized Best Practices, and validating the final deployment of an enterprise wireless network.
Who should attend?
- Network administrators
- System engineers
- IT personnel who design, deploy, document, and maintain enterprise WLAN’s
- Managers and Administrators who outsource these services will also benefit by learning to use the AirMagnet toolsets in order to verify the work done by contractors
- Consultants and System integrators who use AirMagnet tools to investigate wireless network issues
What will you learn?
- Current, state of the art WLAN planning, designing, and deployment concepts and applications
- How to utilize AirMagnet Survey PRO w/Planner and Spectrum XT through extensive hands-on labs
- The latest wireless network implementation methodologies through exercises
- How to take your WLAN design to the next level
- Various types of site surveys that allow WLAN’s to function at their optimun performance
Prerequisites: WiTS-AM-101 Wi-Fi Foundations or CWNA highly recommended and some experience with NetAlly AirMagnet Survey PRO/Planner
Course Level: Intermediate
Prep: Professional level AirMagnet Academy Training courses