WiTS is the original vendor neutral Wireless LAN training and professional services company. We offer a 1-hour, complimentary, remote consultation with one of our Senior Wireless LAN SME’s for Apple referred customers. The goal of these sessions is to share our expert advice regarding your WiFi network.
Once WiTS is notified by Apple about your interest, we’ll contact you within 1 business day. On this initial call, we will gather relevant back-ground information about your WiFi network and any current issues you might be experiencing. The next step will be to schedule the 1-hour consulting session with one of our Senior WiFi SME’s.
Examples of topics discussed during Referral Program consultations:
• Sounding board for new WiFi designs, installations, and device deployments
• BYOD – the good, the bad, the ugly.
• 2.4 GHz vs. 5 GHz conversations
• High density area questions
• Creative solutions for low budget or short-staffed facilities
• Fairly new networks deployed without a proper WLAN design, now what?
• Our site is planning a future Upgrade, need advice.
• Hardware vendor suggested to buy newer hardware, need advice.
• Common issues – clients dropping off the network or slow internet performance
• End users bring their own MiFi devices, please help
• Any issues relating to your WiFi network
We don’t sell hardware and have experience with all of the major Enterprise WLAN vendors. With our experience and expertise, we can guide you on the path to a properly functioning WiFi network and happy end users.
In partnership with our great customers, our Referral Program has a proven track record. We have received incredible positive feedback from our customers.
We’d love to chat with you. Please let your Apple SE know if you’d like to set up a 1-hour complimentary remote consultation today!
WiTS Customer Reference Letters
I feel confident that (WiTS) will continue to succeed in this field. (WiTS) is a dedicated professional organization and thus far their services have been exemplary.
– Jack Doty, Vendor Relations Manager, Comm-Works
Their WLAN consulting advice has been an invaluable tool that has helped our prospective clients, as well as our company.
– Murphy Clarke, President, Salient Networks
WiTS WLAN services program was incredibly well-planned and targeted to our customer’s needs. It was worth every dollar spent! Getting WiTS involved in the beginning saved our customer thousands in extra hardware expenses.
– Dave Dullnig, Director of North America Sales, Airgain, Inc.