Customized Healthcare Technology Solutions
High performing, robust, and highly reliable wireless networks are mission critical.
Healthcare IT is at the forefront of a new decade.
The medical technology revolution has challenged network ecosystems to efficiently scale and meet the growing demand of wireless telemetry and the expansion of IoMT.
Keep up with the pace of change and guide your IT staff on the steps to ready your network for:
- Real-time patient monitoring
- Point of care solutions
- Mobility based platforms and services for physicians, nurses, caregivers, and staff
- Smartphones to assist nurses with effective and efficient patient management
- Location based services for tracking assets, caregivers, patients, visitors, and building management services
Wireless Health Check Survey
A vendor neutral network assessment of your existing WLAN infrastructure at your designated deployment sites, targeting your focus areas.
Wireless Health Check Survey lifecycle:
- Controller Review: Power and Channel
- WLAN evaluation: Performance and reliability of Customer provided devices
- Test with Customer provided devices: Wi-Fi connectivity and roaming performance
- Mentor and provide guidance: WLAN tuning and optimization opportunities
- Ensure Customer devices can connect and perform as expected in mission critical environment
WiTS professionals use a methodology and a custom crafted Wi-Fi tool kit built to provide Healthcare IT an actual representation of their WLAN, their network’s performance and stability, and impact on the performance and reliability of Customer provided devices.