WiTS offers a strong, private CWNA Training program led by Rick Murphy, CWNE #10, author of several versions of the original CWNP course ware, & founding member of CWNE Roundtable. WiTS believes that the CWNP Program is STILL the leading industry standard for vendor neutral Enterprise WiFi certification & training!
Course: CWNA- Certified Wireless Network Administrator Training course (CWNA- 107)
Duration: 5-days of hands-on training, In-Class or On-Site at Customer Location
Course Level: Base
What topics this course covers?
- Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies
- Antenna Concepts
- Wireless LAN Hardware and Software
- Network Design, Installation, and Management
- Wireless Standards and Organizations
- 802.11 Network Architecture
- Wireless LAN Security
- How to Perform Site Surveys