Are you looking to upgrade or in need of a new WiFi design?
Less companies involved = Less communication problems
What does this mean?
- Single point of accountability
- Single point of command & control
- Cost savings due to reduction of vendors
- Streamlined business process
- Reductions in travel, equipment rental, single PO, single invoice
- Ginormous amount of WiFi deployment experience on our team
- Significant close knit interaction between the designer & deployer, all being under one roof
- Deployments happen faster because it is under the direction one company
WiFi Design- not a one size fits all solution.
- Hardware Vendors recommend their auto radio management features. We see time & time again where the controllers aren’t doing their jobs.
- This goes back to a proper WiFi design because we strongly recommend the use of static channels & a min. & max. for AP power.
- We’ve seen tremendous success with moving away from 2.4 GHz. We’re recommending moving to 5GHz due to the complete overcrowding of the 2.4 GHz spectrum-