This BRAND NEW 3-day course will prepare RF Specialists and engineers to successfully navigate NetAlly tools within their WLAN ecosystem: AirCheck G2, Etherscope nXG, AirMapper, and AirMagnet Survey Pro.
This class teaches real-world field engineers how to properly collect data and push it to Link-Live for team analysis and collaboration.
- Mix of theory and interactive labs using NetAlly’s tools
- Design for Wi-Fi 6
LOCATION: Virtual classroom with a LIVE Instructor or Private at Customer’s site for 5 or more students
Who should attend?
- Network administrators
- System engineers
- IT personnel who design, deploy, document, and maintain enterprise WLAN’s
- Managers and Administrators who outsource these services will also benefit by learning to use the AirMagnet toolsets in order to verify the work done by contractors
- Consultants and System integrators who use AirMagnet tools to investigate wireless network issues
What will you learn?
- NetAlly Ecology: Introduction to NetAlly Tools
- Hands-on labs: Survey Pro-Planner
- Design for 6 GHz WLANs NOW
- AirCheck G2 and Etherscope nXG with AirMapper for Passive/Active surveys to visualize your network
- Predictive Designs
Prerequisites: WiTS-AM-101 Wi-Fi Foundations or CWNA highly recommended and some experience with NetAlly AirMagnet Survey PRO/Planner
Course Level: Intermediate
Prep: Professional level AirMagnet Academy Training courses